RIGHTEOUS -SON'S EXPERIENCE WITH CARMELINE SUMBU, AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER....


  
We Christian most be very prayerful and Watchful. I'm Righteous-Son, a fast rising Christian recording artiste 4rm Kaduna... B4 writing these post, i had a long heated conversation with an Illuminati member who recently sent a friend request and i ignorantly accept. For some days now, my song #NaJesusDeyHappen has gain massive attention on Facebook, to these regard, my friend request has tremendously increase; the likes, the comment, the sharing is amazing. These fellow #Carmeline happens 2 be one of those who sent these request and we got chatting on messenger... Hmmm. The big shock came wen she said i should Whatsapp a number that fame, fortune, wealth, attention and etc.. Will be at my disposal in three days. She said that's Illuminati headquarters number. There and then, i could hear literally the word boiling in my Spirit, "All that pertaineth unto Life and Godliness is in Christ Jesus alone and not Illuminati". She said illuminati is not a cult but brotherhood. I told her illuminati is an irony it does not exist. It's simply ILLUMI-NOTHING. I'm identify with Jesus Christ the Supreme brotherhood. "4 He that is above is above all". The long story short, she started posting strange words and the Holy Spirit told me is a spell. I rebuke her with the word and told her she need Jesus and not illuminati 4 the salvation of her soul. After that i didn't hear 4rm her again. Pls, brethren we most be student of God's word and be very prayerful, sensitive to these evil salvaging our World. I post these not with the intentions to instigate fear but to admonish believers to be watchful and prayerful in the time that we are in. Above all, PROCLAIM JESUS, EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATH; IT WILL BE WORTH IT...
4rm
RIGHTEOUS -SON
The Kaduna base Christian Recording Artiste

Comments