I AM CHUNGAI BY GDOC





http://tindeck.com/listen/rdmx

The music industry in kaduna is far better than what we had last year and any other year, this is because the quest for who wears the music cap is huge now, allot of good Rappers have stepped out of their hidden zone and G.DOC is one of those talent that Nigeria and Africa should watch out for

Da croc city's finest Hip-hop breed is ready to drop another hit song titled I AM CHUNGAI, a song that will make everyone proud of who he is especially the CHUNGAI from southern kaduna,
G.DOC who is known for dropping hit singles like chucku chukwu, mrs understood howeva yu want it, promise to drop his latest single on Saturday 11th Oct 2014,he said, “my fans and family should watch out for me because I am dropping something New to make you proud of who you are, I AM CHUNGAI , ” 






Comments